THIS IS ME

My photo
Texas, United States
My name is Lisa and I have two daughters and two lovely grandkids. I love to scrapbook and craft. There is more but I won't get into all of that at this time...

Saturday, April 21, 2012

ANIYAH'S BIRTHDAY CARD


WHATS NEW TODAY? This is a card I did a little before 6:00am this morning for my
sweet little granddaughter who will be sharing her 3rd birthday at Chuckie Cheese with family and friends. Her birthday was April 15th. She had a birthday dinner with the family now it is time for some fun...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa...your card is just a sweet as can be! Your coloring is beautiful!! thank you so much for visiting my blog. I'm so sorry that I can't tell you what color Copics I used in my last Sassy Cheryl's card because I didn't keep track of them. I need to do a better job of tracking my markers. Sometimes I just have to blend a lot of colors to get the desired effect. Have a great day. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete